WANT TO WIN DAN DAVIDSON'S GUITAR?!
Win the signed guitar used in Japan on his top 20 tune “Barn Burner” (also seen on CMT)!
He is partnering with MusiCounts (an organization that helps bring music and music education to kids across Canada - especially those who can't afford instruments). I want you to nominate a child in your life who would love to have my guitar! Just head to WWW.DANDAVIDSONMUSIC.COM/wp2/contest to see full contest rules and to donate now!
HOW TO ENTER:
To win this prize you must:
• First donate at least $20 to MusiCounts using this link:
• Then post an instagram video of yourself explaining why your nominee deserves to win Dan’s guitar. Use the hashtags: #IWantDansGuitar and #MusicCounts and tag @ItsDanDavidson and @MusicCounts in your tweet.
• You must also follow @ItsDanDavidson on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
The grand prize is the signed guitar from the “Barn Burner” video shoot, in a guitar case used by Dan, as well as 2 t-shirts, a signed 8×10, and a personal congratulations video.
The secondary prize goes to the fan whose nomination is the more creative and fun. All the same stipulations apply. The second prize includes a signed t-shirt, a signed 8×10, and some guitar picks used by Dan.
Dan will select the winners.
1. Contest starts at 9:00 am on Wednesday March 8 2017 and ends at 5:00 pm on Friday April 8, 2017.
2. To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada eighteen (18) years of age or older.
3. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries received.
4. Each confirmed winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram.
5. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter this contest will be ineligible.
6. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
7. All entries must be in compliance with the general Instagram rules.
10. Do not send automated Tweets or replies in regards to this contest or your entry will not be accepted.
11. Do not use bots or applications to post similar messages based on keywords in regards to this contest or your entry will not be accepted.
12. Entrants who breach these conditions of entry may be disqualified, to be determined at our sole discretion and all decisions are final.
13. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this contest. We will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest.
14. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media used by us.
15. We will not be liable for: (i) any failure or technical malfunction or other problems related to twitter during the Contest; (ii) the failure of any entry to be received for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at twitter; (iii) any injury or damage to a contestant’s, or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; and (iv) any combination of the above.
16. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable.
17. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.